GDT: Blue Jackets @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
This team has been ****ing painful to watch lately.

I'm starting to have my doubts as to whether or not adding new players to the roster was a good idea...

Probie

Feb 19, 2009
Vancouver Is, Canada
These defensive pairing could really use a shake up.

Kronwall-Smith
Dekeyser-Zidlicky
Ericsson-Quincey

I'd like to see these too....nice balance. Dd can cover somewhat for zids pinches and brainfarts, and we have two lines that can generate offense a bit and clear the zone....

In the offseason I know it sounds harsh but we need to move two of our d to really fix our problems.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Well, the last goal his angle was pretty suspect. There was no pass available, but he was playing deep like there was one.

I don't think he was too deep. Even on the replay they just showed I don't think that angle gets shut down much better. All on erricson for being completely inept and actually further removing himself from the play.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
I'd like to see these too....nice balance. Dd can cover somewhat for zids pinches and brainfarts, and we have two lines that can generate offense a bit and clear the zone....

In the offseason I know it sounds harsh but we need to move two of our d to really fix our problems.
Smith, Ericsson need to go along with Kindly, Lashoff

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Not saying wasn't. Doesn't mean it isn't saveable. Especially glove side.

If you look at the location he doesn't have any time to make the movement for that save. It was incredibly quick and in the right location.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Work commitments.....:shakehead Really not happy to see the score at least expected to see the lead when I got home. What is going on with them, how do they look? Trembling with fear as I ask.....

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
Work commitments.....:shakehead Really not happy to see the score at least expected to see the lead when I got home. What is going on with them, how do they look? Trembling with fear as I ask.....

Played a decent game on offense but Columbus is playing a near perfect road game.

Defense, mainly Zidlicky and Ericsson. Has been awful. Mainly Ericsson

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
In other news, Nestrasil has 2 pts and is a +3 in 15 minutes of IT tonight. Probably shouldn't have let him go.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Ok this is the fight I'm looking for. Why can't we play like this for 60min?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad