Blue Bombers 2014 Thread (Game 5 - July 25 @ BC)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Doesn't hurt, pracky roster needs to be filled, might as well keep bringing in young QB's to see if you can find a diamond in the rough.

Walters has been adamant that one practice roster spot will be a "development" QB. They now have 5 QB's, at least 3 (4 if you include 0 CFL passes of Brohm) of which are development guys. That's fine. Portis was not added to the 46 man roster nor does the practice roster have room so it looks like they'll stash him on IR for the time being (along with new LB Kroham).

Duir

What I like about this management so far is the continuous search for additional talent, regardless of who the starter is. Team wants to be competitive so to have someone chomping at your heals never hurts for motivation. Forces the player to always try and hit their 'A' game. I like that.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Not feeling too good about the game today. Montreal's D-line is like a college team compared to how nasty Edmonton's is.

It's winnable. But i'll be damned if it won't be a ugly one.

Still. 3-1 looks a lot better than what i had expected coming into this year so, let's just roll with it.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
1. utilize your running back. screen passes, delayed hand-offs.
2. utilize your FB more. blocking, faking the block and rolling out for screens

that's the only way to hide the weakness of the O-line. some quick hitch plays and you prevent the D from sending all men in on the pass rush. 7 hand-offs last week is ridiculous.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Great, 2 and outs in abundance so far this game. 3 down ball can be a real drag when offences aren't clicking.

Go Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad