GDT: Blooj @ Caps (moved to 815PMish ET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
1727442630672.png

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Can't even imagine how all the CBJ players will have to continue to deal with the emotions all season, esp. with every new team they face who haven't dealt with it "directly" yet

Mangiapane was one of the pallbearers along with Monahan and Kevin Hayes et al so I imagine this will be very raw for him

That being said, hope gm number 4 for Vrana will help Carbs decide whether he's staying or going as we get closer to RS

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Here is the full roster for Friday.

Forwards: Alex Ovechkin, Jakub Vrana, Sonny Milano, Dylan Strome, Mike Sgarbossa, Connor McMichael, Andrew Cristall, Ethen Frank, Henrik Rybinski, Ivan Miroshnichenko, Pierrick Dubé, Andrew Mangiapane

Defensemen: Vincent Iorio, Jakob Chychrun, Ethan Bear, Alex Alexeyev, John Carlson, Nick Lievermann, Jake Massie

Goaltenders: Charlie Lindgren, Clay Stevenson

Puck drop is at 7 p.m. at Capital One Arena.

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Would the team running social media have any indications/connections to the dudes making roster decisions? Feel like we've had bobble head nights or stuff of dudes planned who either got traded or cut before.
I think it’s realistic that Milano could be waived. Not saying it will, but I can see a scenario where he is odd man out.

I think if he gets waived, he clears.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Kazer

Jun 20, 2009
Maryland, US
Yeah, there's some guys on the bubble, but he's not one of them. Nor should he be.
I could see Milano getting pushed to 13F, but he's definitely on the roster. If someone is going to sit, you would much rather it be a veteran like Milano versus a young guy like Miro or Cristall. If they make the team, they're playing almost every game.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan and um

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Would the team running social media have any indications/connections to the dudes making roster decisions? Feel like we've had bobble head nights or stuff of dudes planned who either got traded or cut before.
After the first 1 or 2 times that kind of thing bites them in the ass I'd bet they at least run it up the flagpole in some way to see if they're risking a gaffe. I doubt some social media writer is calling the coach, but some kind of channel could exist at a higher level.

But anything can happen.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Don’t think Milano will be sent down or anything, especially based on preseason.

But I think his job is as secure as any 30 point one-dimensional winger who doesn’t play on the special teams. Any long term struggles and he may be on the move.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
someone in line here (I'm outside the stadium) started saying it but I didn't believe it untill I hopped on Twitter

well more time to sit by the rink inside

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad