GDT: Blackhawks at Flames: Nov 18, 7pm MT on SNW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I am in favor of anything that gets Bennett away from Brouwer. The guy tries to take every legitimate play and turn it into a cycle when a cycle isn't there. You know it's bad when I miss Joe "cycle right into the other team's stick" Colborne.

Anyways the lines I would like to see would be

Gaudreau-Jankowski-Monahan
Tkachuk-Bennett-Frolik
Ferland-Backlund-Brouwer
Versteeg/Bouma-Stajan/Vey-Hathaway/Hamilton

Never On the Ice Ever:

Alex Chiasson

Last edited:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I am in favor of anything that gets Bennett away from Brouwer. The guy tries to take every legitimate play and turn it into a cycle when a cycle isn't there. You know it's bad when I miss Joe "cycle right into the other team's stick" Colborne.

Anyways the lines I would like to see would be

Gaudreau-Jankowski-Monahan
Tkachuk-Bennett-Frolik
Ferland-Backlund-Brouwer
Versteeg/Bouma-Stajan/Vey-Hathaway/Hamilton

Never On the Ice Ever:

Alex Chiasson

Jankowski on the top line would be a fantastic way of stunting his development.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
I've been suggesting grooming Bennett as the top line RW since he was drafted and was always met with comments about how Bennett would be a #1. What has changed?

I've thought since last year Bennett is a better winger than he is centre. I've also never really thought Bennett would pass Monahan as the #1.

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
Das it mane. Monny and Bennett combing for a goal.

good. good.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Replace Chiasson w/ Hathaway and I like it. Also Ferland at C?
not sure how I mixed up Ferland and Stajan :laugh: but actually by the time Johnny returns it would probably be Bouma - Stajan - Ferland. Unfortunately I don't see Hathaway staying with the team unless there are more injuries, especially with Jankowski up.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Got to say I'm really warming up to the retros. Wouldn't mind if we made them our homes from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad