Best ways to watch this season?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I haven't given hockey much thought since the end of last season. What are some of the options for watching hockey this year?

I'm not getting a traditional cable package. I cut that cord long ago.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
I haven't given hockey much thought since the end of last season. What are some of the options for watching hockey this year?

I'm not getting a traditional cable package. I cut that cord long ago.

Preseason right now Victory+ is great.

Regular season you have to do something like NHL66 or others. but will need VPN to watch.

I really hope the Blues announce a deal with Victory+ for regular season because app is already 100X better than Ballys.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Bally Sports App but you won’t get any of the nationally broadcasted games. Then there’s FuboTV which has Bally plus ESPN/TNT but it’s just about the same price as Spectrum if you choose the right package

blueper

Mar 29, 2012
Preseason right now Victory+ is great.

Regular season you have to do something like NHL66 or others. but will need VPN to watch.

I really hope the Blues announce a deal with Victory+ for regular season because app is already 100X better than Ballys.
Techno idiot here. I don't have a VPN, but I am ready to do that. Besides protection how does that help me watch Blues hockey? Will it enable me to watch Blues hockey on NHL66? Last year i was unable to do that. I have youtube TV. Should I just get Ballys?

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
The NHL makes it harder and harder to access games.

Victory+ is great if you are local, but not if you are outside the viewing region (based on preseason),

Reactions: Cotton McKnight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad