Best Snipers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
Talking about pure sniping ability the TOP3 for me is:

Ovechkin
Laine
Tarasenko

Let me tell you this guy is one of the better snipers in the game even tho he's just scored 21 career goals.

Yeah and that goal was only one of the few snipes he scored in Liiga playoffs. It's understandable if some people don't believe in ~40 game sample sizes when it comes to declaring this guy as one of the best snipers in the league but after seeing him do that in Liiga, it's easy to expect those things start to happen in NHL sooner or later.

I personally found this goal to be even a greater snipe. One of the good examples how he can fire a lazer from an awkward spot.

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
Yeah and that goal was only one of the few snipes he scored in Liiga playoffs. It's understandable if some people don't believe in ~40 game sample sizes when it comes to declaring this guy as one of the best snipers in the league but after seeing him do that in Liiga, it's easy to expect those things start to happen in NHL sooner or later.

I personally found this goal to be even a greater snipe. One of the good examples how he can fire a lazer from an awkward spot.

This one is a beauty too. From that angle not many players are going to pick corners, but he's able to do it. The NHL hasn't yet seen his shooting ability in full effect.

His teammates were told to give the puck to Laine when on a PP. That tells you how good his shot is.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
When I think sniper I think James Neal right away.

Laine
Ovechkin
Stamkos
Semin
Tarasenko
Gagne heard he is purest shooter ever.
Nash? I don't see him really get many grease goals
Kane kessel

Few others

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad