Proposal: Best Player Your Team Would Trade For the Oilers 2019 2nd Round Pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Assuming that MN isn't taking salary back, then Foligno, Pateryn, or, if he doesn't get his ass in gear soon, Nino.

Reactions: TheeNorthStar

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Habs 3rd for Oilers 2nd. Since you coughed up your 3rd for Petrovic, this should help forget that loss.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Don't trade kerfoot for nothing just cuz he's RFA. You have to pay players sometimes...

Well Mikko is eating Kerfoots cap space by the day, and Kerfoot isn't a long term top six forward on this team at the price he'll command. Anyone who projects our roster with any sense can see that.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
You can have Eberle back for that 2nd and our 3rd back from that stupid Davidson trade

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
You can have your pick of the following:

- Callahan
- Martel
- Conacher
- maybe Koekkoek if we find superior alternatives for our 3LD and 7D spots

Whether or not you should make any of those trades is a different question altogether.

someguy44

Apr 6, 2004
Space Jail
Louie Erikson.

You can send us Lucic too.

Why would we want anything to do with Lucic? He could be waived tomorrow and not a single team would pik him up.

Instead, I think we should give the Oilers Tim Schaller for their 2nd. Chia will be all over this.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I might be interested in Nino, but we would have to send back some cap.

Matt Benning + Ryan Spooner + 2nd + 4th?

Mac Attack

Beefy Legs
Aug 15, 2018
Well Mikko is eating Kerfoots cap space by the day, and Kerfoot isn't a long term top six forward on this team at the price he'll command. Anyone who projects our roster with any sense can see that.
That's pretty presumptuous considering the cap space we have. And he is a good top six forward, prospects dont always turn out, guys get injured. I don't want to get rid of him.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Why would we want anything to do with Lucic? He could be waived tomorrow and not a single team would pik him up.

Instead, I think we should give the Oilers Tim Schaller for their 2nd. Chia will be all over this.
Lucic can’t be waived

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I'd package a 2nd in a deal for Nino. I love his game even if he's slumping a bit now. He's the ideal winger to play with McDavid.

zar

Bleed Blue
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Louie Erikson.

You can send us Lucic too.

Lucic can’t be waived

... and if Eriksson was waived today you honestly think anyone is picking him up?

That said, Lucic has a worse contract... so I would make this deal.

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com

Um... No.

You can easily pay Kerfoot, he's our 4th best forward. And if Kerfoot really wanted money, he'd just go ask his dad. Trading him for a 2nd is utterly ridiculous; do you want to be Edmonton with no scoring depth?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad