OT: Best Places To Order Jersey's Online?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
My son wants a Draisaitl jersey for his birthday, the 3rd jersey (dark blue with orange lettering). He's a hulking kid so he takes adult sizes already. Where would be the best place to order reasonably priced jerseys since he'll likely outgrow this one in a year or two? Thanks!

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
My bad, I see you said reasonably priced while I sent a link for the expensive authentic. Great site tho for other options too!
I mean that is the place that does the actual jerseys for the players. Sorry got it mixed with elite sports marketing.

You could try coolhockey or hockey authentic. Cool hockey regularly has sales.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I think your best bet is the NHL site or Fanatics (as linked by another poster) for US shipping. The Fanatics replica would be the more reasonably priced option

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I think your best bet is the NHL site or Fanatics (as linked by another poster) for US shipping. The Fanatics replica would be the more reasonably priced option

I didn't see a Draisaitl replica navy jersey in adult size, did you?

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Thanks, but my son has worn adult sizes for some time now. He'll be a mountain of a man when he grows up.

Yeah, just click off the kids on the left but there still isn't any Draisaitl stuff. Weird.
I suppose you could get an unlettered one & get it done somewhere although last time I did that with some Blue Jays stuff they f***** it up.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Yeah, just click off the kids on the left but there still isn't any Draisaitl stuff. Weird.
I suppose you could get an unlettered one & get it done somewhere although last time I did that with some Blue Jays stuff they f***** it up.

Edit: I just looked & there is not much selection for adult sizes in the alternate color. They don't even have McDavid.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Bumping this for a bit of a shameless plug for a good local business (no I’m not affiliated with them lol)

Not sure if everyone has noticed but United Sports and Cycle is having a fan gear sale for the playoffs, grabbed myself a Barrie alternate / third for $150 (usually lettered authentic run about $250 to $300 depending on the quality of the lettering). Free Edmonton area delivery for purchases over $50. “Core” player jerseys are low in stock and run at $200 (was hoping for a Pulju one but none my size).

For brave souls they have Turris ones for $125 (less than the retail cost of an unlettered jersey lol).

They also offer delivery across Canada (though it may not get there in time)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad