Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Aleksander Barkov

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • Miro Heiskanen

Votes: 24 18.0%

• Total voters

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
These 4 Finns(Skater) stand out quite well this season. I mean only Skater! Of course with goalies i would add Saros too.

Last edited:

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Been Mikko for awhile he's very underrated playing with Mack and Makar. The guy doesn't get talked about enough complete package and can play both centre and wing without missing a step.

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
1711249437616.png

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
Barkov and Rantanen are equal, voted for Rants because of his playoffs resume. Heiskanen has the case too. I'd say Aho is bit behind, just ahead of Saros and Hintz

Reactions: MNRube

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah I could see adding Saros as part of the conversation.

I voted for Rantanen. I've always had him #1 in this group. I think Barkov is sometimes better than numbers show, but at the same time, his numbers are often lower than you'd expect...66 points in 62 games in such a high scoring year on a top team? Underwhelming. Aho is solid too, as is Heiska, i just think Rantanen has another dimension offensively so I vote him #1.

Saros is on the short list of one of the absolute top goalies in the world and most consistent goalies too. But I'd still have Rantanen #1.

• Haha
Reactions: FinlandPanther

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah I could see adding Saros as part of the conversation.

I voted for Rantanen. I've always had him #1 in this group. I think Barkov is sometimes better than numbers show, but at the same time, his numbers are often lower than you'd expect...66 points in 62 games in such a high scoring year on a top team? Underwhelming. Aho is solid too, as is Heiska, i just think Rantanen has another dimension offensively so I vote him #1.

Saros is on the short list of one of the absolute top goalies in the world and most consistent goalies too. But I'd still have Rantanen #1.
I mean only Skater! My mistakt, that i don`t really mention it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $950.00