GDT: Bedard Bowl Part 3 - Ducks at CBJ. 1/19/23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
E7tMig5XoAQgHe6.jpg

Reactions: CBJ goalie

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
None of those goals are Elvis' fault.
He's been playing quite well lately, just the brutal D in front of him (or lack of)
I was waiting for that comment. What I’ve learned here is they are never Elvis’ fault. Ironically he has a save % and GA number far worse than Korpi and Tarasov. Sometimes you’ve got to make saves that would qualify as GSAA.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Well Elvis's play is certainly better than in the early season, or at least so it feels. Hopefully this will lead to making those extra saves that we maybe don't expect of him at this point...

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I was waiting for that comment. What I’ve learned here is they are never Elvis’ fault. Ironically he has a save % and GA number far worse than Korpi and Tarasov. Sometimes you’ve got to make saves that would qualify as GSAA.
You must not read the comments of people who think every goal is Elvis's fault.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
why is Korpi out?
Afaik the timeline is that Korpi was out for their baby's birth, then came back to play a game, and has then been out for a few games. I don't want to speculate but hopefully there's some updates soon. (I mean I'm sure we all know the timeline, just reiterating...)

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
The Fan Zone features an eSports Lounge modeled after the Blue Jackets dressing room and uniquely designed area that allow fans to... block pucks like their favorite netminder.

I mean, how hard can that be?!? ;)
(And least Elvis understood the assignment tonight)

None of those goals are Elvis' fault.
He's been playing quite well lately, just the brutal D in front of him (or lack of)
What's his job description again?

Reactions: MoeBartoli

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
He's playing behind the same crappy defense that Korpi and Tarry are playing behind.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
I'm always going to be a goalie apologist.
Not sure how some of you are expecting a last place team with a brutal goals for-against differential to have goalies with stellar numbers..... Did you not see Gibson's stats when he came into the game? Similar to our guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad