Becoming a Canes Fan

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
We need moar #grittyvets on the team. We also need moar #grittyposters. Thank you @Roman Yoshi for your contributions. We shall pay you in BBQ slathered with your choice of vinegar, tomato, or SC-based mustard sauce some day. Choose wisely when selecting your choice of sauce, for you may be forced to watch Carolina Hurricanes Hockey for life if you choose wrong.
indieanna0519_LargeWide.jpg

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I don't remember if it was the Decemberists or Death Cab but Stephen Colbert was talking about one of them on the Colbert Report like 10 years ago and said "I listened to the whole album and I'm still waiting for it to kick in" and now that's all I can think of when I hear either one

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
I don't remember if it was the Decemberists or Death Cab but Stephen Colbert was talking about one of them on the Colbert Report like 10 years ago and said "I listened to the whole album and I'm still waiting for it to kick in" and now that's all I can think of when I hear either one

Just watched the 2006 Stanley Cup Play-Offs.
That was one of the All-Time best Finals in NHL history!
A lot of character on that 'Canes team with Rod, Recchi, and Commodore.
As much as you need stars to build a winner you also need the grit and toughness.
'Canes HFBoards is by the far the most fun of any other team's site.
Here are the final stats of the players on the 'Canes in 2005-06.
Carolina Hurricanes 2005-06 roster and scoring statistics at hockeydb.com

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
We need moar #grittyvets on the team. We also need moar #grittyposters. Thank you @Roman Yoshi for your contributions. We shall pay you in BBQ slathered with your choice of vinegar, tomato, or SC-based mustard sauce some day. Choose wisely when selecting your choice of sauce, for you may be forced to watch Carolina Hurricanes Hockey for life if you choose wrong.
Ultimate gritty poster...
Crouch-Gritty.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad