OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fortyfives

Jul 13, 2011
Early reaction. No way Waldron survives the year same shit as last week. Screen to Kmet with 15 blocking? Get the f*** out of here.

Reactions: Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm split to it being him or is it more so he has to work with Chris Morgan being an utterly useless f**khead.
Their entire coaching staff sucks, including Eberflus. It was a massive mistake to keep him, and it will set this team back years. AGAIN. I'm so close to just being done with this organization, like I am with the White Sox.

My buddy is a Seahawks fan and he is ecstatic that Waldron is gone.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
I would say I can’t believe they didn’t go with the obvious choice in Kliff Kingsbury who is great with QBs and had worked with Caleb before…. It just made too much sense.

But this cheap ass ownership was never going to go for anyone they had to pay above the minimum.

Reactions: Pez68

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
I would say I can’t believe they didn’t go with the obvious choice in Kliff Kingsbury who is great with QBs and had worked with Caleb before…. It just made too much sense.

But this cheap ass ownership was never going to go for anyone they had to pay above the minimum.
Eberflus was probably scared to hire him knowing he'd have an ex-head coach there that would be an easy replacement if Eberflus faltered, like he has thus far this season.

Reactions: GIADF and Pez68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad