Post-Game Talk: Bearly Lost - Jets Lose 2-1(SO)

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
I can already foresee this being an enjoyable PGT.

It took a hell of a fight to get that one point. God knows how close we came to running away with two - or, leaving empty-handed. With both goalies in god mode for the most part, the game becomes avoiding that one mistake, catching that one lucky break. Tonight, the Bruins reached it first. Not much more to say; a game does not get much more equal than this.

Jets1975

Dec 9, 2011
This team has too much talent to be so useless 3-3. Nice to be getting loser points compared to other years, but we have lost out on 6 points with our inability to end the game 3-3. That could cost us later in the year. Hope Wheels is ok.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Bucky deserved better, but I suppose I can't complain too much. Friggin shootouts. That went from hockey to crap really quick.

Reactions: Kgame

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
screen-shot-2015-02-16-at-9-09-15-am.jpg

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Beat the Islanders and it's a great trip, 2 points would of been great but the shoot outs are a toss up, more concerned about Wheeler very apparent that he could not participate in the shoot out

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Just didn’t have any luck tonight. A couple of posts and another in OT. Evenly played game, could have gone either way. I too wanted Mason to start but Helle answered the bell. He was solid tonight. For the point and now onto the Islanders.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
This team has too much talent to be so useless 3-3. Nice to be getting loser points compared to other years, but we have lost out on 6 points with our inability to end the game 3-3. That could cost us later in the year. Hope Wheels is ok.

They out chanced the Bruins significantly in OT. Rask saved the day.

Reactions: kanadalainen

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Not upset with the effort for the most part. Got a hard fought point but couldn't bury our chances to finish it out tonight.

Thought the top line didn't show well against their top line and Trouba was rough defensively which didn' help matters.

Our depth was way better than their depth.

Goalies where both very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad