GDT: Avs vs Islanders - Emergency GDT - 11PM Argentina

Which big name UFA will the Avs strike out on at the Trade Deadline?

• Jonathan Toews

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • ROR

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Bo Horvat

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Patty Kane

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Timo Meier

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Tyson Jost

Votes: 39 52.7%

• Total voters

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth

Avs vs Islanders

Must win, fire Bednar, ect...

Lineups
1671486297203.png

1671486313028.png

Stats
1671486381901.png

GDT Music

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
It took Cale Makar 30 games to go from the best d man in the league to outside the top 50. Bum!

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Jacob Macdonald shouldnt be playing. It should be Foudy.

Meh. For 4th line minutes I'd rather it be MacDonald.

Foudy had a really good start with the Avs and its a shame he didn't get rewarded with his first NHL goal... But his last couple games weren't nearly as good and you can see he's still quite raw. Lots of skill and some real NHL quality tools but he still needs to learn how to play the right way and be consistent. Especially on the defensive side.

I'm a huge fan and think he has really solid upside(A dark horse 2C candidate IMO, 2-3, years down the road) but for now getting Top minutes with the Eagles will be better for his development.

I really think he could be an option to make the Avs roster out of camp next year though as a bottom 6 guy.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Meh. For 4th line minutes I'd rather it be MacDonald.

Foudy had a really good start with the Avs and its a shame he didn't get rewarded with his first NHL goal... But his last couple games weren't nearly as good and you can see he's still quite raw. Lots of skill and some real NHL quality tools but he still needs to learn how to play the right way and be consistent. Especially on the defensive side.

I'm a huge fan and think he has really solid upside(A dark horse 2C candidate IMO, 2-3, years down the road) but for now getting Top minutes with the Eagles will be better for his development.

I really think he could be an option to make the Avs roster out of camp next year though as a bottom 6 guy.
Yeah, I think the callup bump had faded a bit and he was starting to find some consistency issues the last few games.

That being said, this was a well-deserved callup. It was a reward for Foudy and now hopefully everyone has a better understanding of what he needs to work on, and he and Cronin can get to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad