GDT: AVS @ Sharks 10/20/24 6:00PM MNT (Yet Another Emergency GDT)

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Completely forgot this game was at 6 MNT today. I thought we were 2 hours away. We normally play these guys late.

This song is bullshit in guitar hero.
That song is bullshit in general. My figners can never move that deftly. Have you seen the video of that like 16 year old girl chewing bubble gum and rocking the song?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Is Kahkonen gonna be like another Kinkaid where he doesn’t play a single game for the Avs?

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
God damn.That girl is talented.

I'm hoping for Annunenone.
Yeah, watching a video like that can make me feel so bad. I've hit the point in life where skills are diminishing but I NEVER had that kind of precission. and speed. Thankfully I enjoy playing rythms and backups 'cause that's about all I've got.

As for our goalie...I don't care who it is. I just want someone to look comfortable in net and not suck. I'd like to not go a game and not worry about the position.

It'll never happen. But that's what I'd like.

Reactions: sethro109

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Hmm...didn't see the original, but this is actually kinda funnier...it's the guitarist from DragonForce watching the video of the girl...

You tube is full of 12 year old boys and girls who shred. I’ve been playing guitar for 32 years and these kids blow my mind. They already seem to know the modes and theory that took me many years to learn.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Kinda of quite GDT.
You tube is full of 12 year old boys and girls who shred. I’ve been playing guitar for 32 years and these kids blow my mind. They already seem to know the modes and theory that took me many years to learn.
It makes me appreciate the true genuises that get it.

I mean, I can work hard and make something sound good. But like you, it's taken decades of playing (and playing badly mostly) to even get to this point. Then I catch a 14 year old playing Michael Hedges and feel like quitting.

Go19

Jun 21, 2019
Reminds me of the old days at DU in the barn - they did this all the time and there would be a lake in certain spots on the ice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad