UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

tLgom9y.jpg

Last edited:

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
10pm start time and f***ing daylight savings. Damn! Gonna be a rough Monday morning tomorrow. Boys better win this one!

Edit to add: Epic GDT!!

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I wonder if we get JoJo or Georgie tonight? Bednar said they'd be splitting this back to back and wouldn't say whom get who. The Ducks will be rested, but are the easier team. However today is an early start and tomorrow is a late start. So they should get a few extra hours of rest compared to a normal back to back. The Yotes are 6-2-2 and have been feeling it, but we also just beat them. The Ducks are 2-6-2, but have game breakers that we sometimes let take advantage of us.

F***. If I was Bednar I'd probably just ask JoJo which one he thinks he has a better shot against.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I wonder if we get JoJo or Georgie tonight? Bednar said they'd be splitting this back to back and wouldn't say whom get who. The Ducks will be rested, but are the easier team. However today is an early start and tomorrow is a late start. So they should get a few extra hours of rest compared to a normal back to back. The Yotes are 6-2-2 and have been feeling it, but we also just beat them. The Ducks are 2-6-2, but have game breakers that we sometimes let take advantage of us.

F***. If I was Bednar I'd probably just ask JoJo which one he thinks he has a better shot against.
You play JoJo vs Anaheim lol the Ducks are horrible. Arizona is at least still playing hard and is a much better home team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad