GDT: Avalanche @ Blues

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
When both are on their game, who's better? SOB line or STL?

It's close, but what this SOB line does together is amazing.

Our top 6 is dominating. Lehtera is now the lowest producer which says a lot. Wow.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
man SOB are beasting in 2015

Also great to see Stas coming along, starting to look much better

and I have said it before and I will say it again. I love this team's completeness with Jaskin in.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
It's good to see the Backes line still rolling in a season where we're not relying on them to be the sole means of offense. But right now it looks like last season. :laugh:

Carrying us right now.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
When both are on their game, who's better? SOB line or STL?

It's close, but what this SOB line does together is amazing.

Our top 6 is dominating. Lehtera is now the lowest producer which says a lot. Wow.

SOB against 25 teams in the league. STL is better against top teams.

SOB isn't dynamic enough to get away from pressure in the zone the same way STL is.

When they're on their respective games, of course.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
man SOB are beasting in 2015

Also great to see Stas coming along, starting to look much better

and I have said it before and I will say it again. I love this team's completeness with Jaskin in.

Playing with Schwartz and Jaskin helps

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Pierre McGuire is like that facebook friend you got a couple a years ago because you worked with 'em, but some how despite never interacting with you, keeps your entire life history in mind at all times and brings it up constantly. It's creepy from the little bald boy.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Berglund just doesn't make any space for himself to get in a shooting lane when he has the puck. He'd have a couple more goals already if he'd just stop settling for shooting a hard wrister from the half boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad