GDT: Avalanche at Blues @ 2:00 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Meh I don't think the Avs fans are cocky at all. They certainly aren't even top 5 cockiest fan bases on these boards. Not to mention they alllll know how games with the blues go, there aren't many who are blind to our dominance if them as of late.

Will say this influx on the main boards of "is this player Selke worthy or Calder or hart etc" , has been a bit grating.

Yeah I actually don't mind the Avs fans at all.

There's definitely worse ones out there, in particular a team farther west in northern california that wears teal.....

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Blues have recalled Goalie Niklas Lundstrom from Sweden. Maybe just to see what he has in practices? Maybe give him the last game of the season if we have everything locked up.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Blues have recalled Goalie Niklas Lundstrom from Sweden. Maybe just to see what he has in practices? Maybe give him the last game of the season if we have everything locked up.

They won't have the Presidents trophy locked up

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
They won't have the Presidents trophy locked up

They could have the division and the conference locked up, with no chance at getting the President's. That would make the final game useless.

arteamon

May 31, 2013
St. Petersburg
Maybe Yaskin on the first line? It sounds more logical. Anyway, good luck to Porter. Not every day you play in the first line in a NHL game.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Jaskin doesn't have the wheels to play in the top 6 at the moment. He needs sheltered minutes.

Agreed I hope he stays in St. Louis this summer and works hard on his skating. To me it is the only glaring hole in his game, kind of similar to Backes first couple of years.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011

Just bringing him over and he'll be in Chicago next season. Had a great start to the year on a crap team, then lost all confidence after a few bad games.

Hopefully we can convince the Wolves to go with Binnington and Lundström next season.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Just bringing him over and he'll be in Chicago next season. Had a great start to the year on a crap team, then lost all confidence after a few bad games.

I just remember him being really good in the World Jrs. last year. It is pretty awesome that next year when Allen comes up to the NHL we will have both Binnington and Lundstrom in the minors.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Oh boy, a PP. :laugh:

We need to get it going before the playoffs start. You don't get many chances in the playoffs, and having a good PP can make all the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad