GDT: Avalanche at Blues @ 2:00 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ledzeppelinfan1

Feb 26, 2010
The tide may have just begun to turn...would be nice to see some sort of pulse out of the boys after that BS play by Bordeleau. 4 minutes hopefully.

Sorry to say, if the BS continues from here I will be concerned.

ledzeppelinfan1

Feb 26, 2010
WTF!!!!! Man, hopefully the Avs fans stop pissing and moaning on their board about penalties bc we just got hosed.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
WTF!!!!! Man, hopefully the Avs fans stop pissing and moaning on their board about penalties bc we just got hosed.

Yeah we definitely do complain about refs a lot. I was actually surprised though with the no call on Bordy. I do agree with the refs though, Bordy is big and shouldn't be expected to shrink a foot to hit guys, not to mention the stick that Shatty was hit with was his own.

ExJbeck

Jul 29, 2012
Blues better make a statement before the end of the game and how hilarious is it that are best two defenseman get blew by without a lick of physicality in the play. Body up.

Beagleblue74

Dec 22, 2013
I don't think anyone is really worried about 1 bad period. I think people just are more worried about our team not showing up a most games for 1-2 periods at a time.

I do think Hitch has a huge weakness in some of his personal decisions. Right now mostly the Jackman Polak pairing. It's not a one period or game thing. It's a pairing he used in the playoffs against the Kings. That pairing is a huge liability in moving the puck out of the zone. It was a poor pairing in the playoffs. It's still a poor pairing.

I personally could careless about where we finish in the regular season. The Playoffs are really all that matter. Our team does show some alarming patterns with play this season against possible playoffs match ups.

Our team should win in the 1st round. We should have beaten the Sharks that year we were the top team in the league as well.

Our team does have some glaring flaws to it. I don't think it's unreasonable to discuss them.

The real test will be the playoffs. I think everyone here would like us to go rolling into the playoffs with some wins against possible playoff match ups. Of course this game is not a make or break us game. It still would be nice to see our team play better.

I don't think Hitchcock's line pairings are bad decisions. We've all but clinched our division, so what's the problem with experimenting? (Yeah, the Jax/Polak line isn't working.)
Also, we're missing Tarasenko and Steen, that's playing a huge role right now. I think we got lazy. Blame the players, not the coach, and don't judge playoff performance on such a small regular season sample size.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Yeah we definitely do complain about refs a lot. I was actually surprised though with the no call on Bordy. I do agree with the refs though, Bordy is big and shouldn't be expected to shrink a foot to hit guys, not to mention the stick that Shatty was hit with was his own.

I don't have a problem with the stick part of the hit. It was the leaving his feet part.

LMAO a 5 minute major? Go home refs you're drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad