Injury Report: Auston Matthews - 2024-2025 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
hack players don't take shots at stars anymore.

that's gone with the old days.

now hack players look up to the stars, follow them on social media, and hope to get a signed stick.

when everyone plays for Team Bettman, the idea of a hack player taking a shot at a star is long gone. You don't do that to fellow rich friends.
This made me laugh. Not because you’re wrong. You’re 100 percent correct.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
He's gotten his chances - including a couple of posts - just hasn't buried them yet.

The only difference I see is that when he doesn't have the puck he's looked less effective overall. A few giveaways, not many takeaways - though the stats may disagree, less impactful without the puck.

Reactions: AvroArrow

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Matthews hit what like 2 to 3 posts already in scabs and NJD games? come on people. He isn't slumping or anything.

I am not worried at all
Yeah he'll get his. His first season where he cracked 60, he missed the first three games coming off wrist surgery, and then had 1G 1A in his first six games before taking off in November. My concern isn't the regular season anyways.

Reactions: PromisedLand

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Looks like he’s using a shorter stick this season, can’t seem to reach pucks around the net the way we’re used to seeing

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Matthews hit what like 2 to 3 posts already in scabs and NJD games? come on people. He isn't slumping or anything.

I am not worried at all

He has 2 posts, Nylander has 1.

Matthews is leading team in shots with 15, Knies and Ekman-Larsson 11 each.

Goals will come.

Also putting time into PK duties, a minute more per game ... I know it is early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad