Atlantic Division Prediction

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Ottawa coach is Travis Green, see the Canucks and Devils under him. He only managed to make the PO once. They are more likely hanging around where the Habs are again.

Boston will soon learn if their goaltenders were that good or it was their defense. Management isn't caving to Swayman demands it seems and that means their starter is Karpisalo, who was awful last year with Ottawa. And they have no backup, they signed Kasimir Kaskisuo to a PTO but the guy was Dobes backup last year in the AHL...

Tampa lost some pieces at D and forward, and when Vasi went down last year, they had issues. If Ylonen makes their starting roster, we can question their depth too.
Oh Boston and Tampa will slide but they have long ways to fall. Ottawa those teams build great defense are dangerous. If Yakemchuk makes team.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I still maintain my prediction. Even with the same lineup, having a steady goalie tandem, kids growing up and Dach being there adds to our totals. Laine was an extra to me. And if he comes back in the winter-spring stretch, good for us.
If Marty doesn't put his pieces together properly it could backfire. There are some hard decisions that have to be made.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad