ATD#8 Don Cherry Round 1: #2 New Jersey vs. #7 Toronto

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
BM rigged it. :p:

I definitely thought too that while LL might not win, it'd be a close series...hmm...congrats to both teams though.

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
I coudln't be bothered

why waste my time pointing out the obvious about my roster.

My defence is very good but that poitn wasnt mentioend by anyone;)
cept to say wel lwhat do u expect fro ma d picked in the first half of thedraft which made me chuckle;)

I can describe my teams (always could) but I figured id lay low and let my nay sayers be shown for a change.

I wont spit in the wind.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
bm67 has nothing to do with my loss

Like myself he presents his teams well

People seem to read his player intros

he seems to be respected and i seem to be disrespected

so be it!:)

all the best to you bm67

LL!? You sound like Milhouse on the Simpsons episode where his parents go on a cruise, and are "lost at sea". Trying to pickup hot ATD ladies now, with the "I have no feelings" routine eh? :naughty: :D ;) :sarcasm:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
LL!? You sound like Milhouse on the Simpsons episode where his parents go on a cruise, and are "lost at sea". Trying to pickup hot ATD ladies now, with the "I have no feelings" routine eh? :naughty: :D ;) :sarcasm:

ATD babes?!?! WTF?!?!?!

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I'll bet. :D

Players have wives for a reason. :naughty: :sarcasm:

I meant... ATD babes exists?
I mean... I spent some free time today explaining to my colleague that Dickie Moore wasn't only a guy who rents construction stuff, and that Maurice Richard had brother that could play hockey rather well.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
I meant... ATD babes exists?
I mean... I spent some free time today explaining to my colleague that Dickie Moore wasn't only a guy who rents construction stuff, and that Maurice Richard had brother that could play hockey rather well.

Well...they must be out there...just waiting to join a bunch of us guys in researching hockey players from decades ago...I mean, how much more romantic can you get? :p:

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
^Actually, my idea wouldn't work. If it did, Taylor Pyatt and Rod the Bod Brind'Amour would be going first and second overall each draft. That sure wouldn't feel right.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
^Actually, my idea wouldn't work. If it did, Taylor Pyatt and Rod the Bod Brind'Amour would be going first and second overall each draft. That sure wouldn't feel right.

Steal of the draft : Ron Duguay, last pick.

Hockey Outsider

Jan 16, 2005
euh, I don't know if someone speaks enough french here to write a 500-word text about hockey (raleh, HO, maybe? I always had the impression that you are or were montrealers at some point, which doesn't mean you speak french, but have much better chances to do so than somebody living in the U.S.)

I could probably do a series write-up in French, but it would take me 5 or 6 hours to write, and the descriptions would still be pretty bland. (With that said, I still haven't ever done a series write-up in English. I should be available to do a write-up sometime after December 7th, hopefully).

I was also pretty surprised to see LL finish 7th. I had him a few slots higher than that. His team deserved a better fate than losing to such a good team in the first round. BM67's team reminds me of his Devils from ATD6 (weaker in goal, stronger at centre, but still with that amazing depth and balance).

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 4