OT: Around the NHL: RIP Gordie Howe

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh

wiGD4pc.gif

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
My god, it won't stop. :laugh:

Although I guess if anyone would be in the know about what's going on with the Penguins it would be a Rangers writer. :sarcasm:

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
Kind of strange Lecavliers game fell off after the lock out. You put up forty goals in the dead puck era you were something else.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
The Andersen trade makes me optimistic about Fleury. Sure, he's older, but he's also a much better goalie than Andersen. Are people really that enamored over 5 playoff games against a middling offensive team?

Also the Malkin stuff is hilarious to me. Chicago fans have to either be extremely bored, extremely delusional or both to think there's anything to that.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Guessing AZ has to pay a bit of a premium to lure free agents there at this point. Nobody is happier about this deal than Keith Yandle.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I honestly can't understand why anyone would want to play for the Coyotes.

Eh, I can see it for a defenseman like Gogo. A $5.5M/yr deal while getting to play with one of the best d-men in the league (OEL) is ****ing awesome. :laugh: Relocation/financial issues take a distant backseat if I'm in Goligoski's shoes.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness

Shocking. Philly as an organization is such a joke. That place is where happy players go to die.

My god, it won't stop. :laugh:

[removed Full Rossi Malkin trade tweet from Ranger-tahd]

Although I guess if anyone would be in the know about what's going on with the Penguins it would be a Rangers writer. :sarcasm:

WhoTF IS this clown? I mean seriously I've never heard of the guy until now. This is how people get sucked into following all these dumbasses online. A few people see some official looking blog tweet some stupid crap, next thing you know they have an extra 2000 followers and everyone is all "I saw it on this dudes Twitter and he writes a hockey blog — must be legit!"

The guy obviously has his head so far up his ass he no longer knows up from down. I guess it has humor value but seriously we should stop repeat-posting people's tweets in here when they're highly bogus like this one. Just encourages the Rossi Effect.

Wonder why they would make a request like that? :sarcasm::laugh:

They want him there to greet Malkin when he comes to town. :sarcasm:

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
They've got an intriguing young team, they can overpay you because they're often closer to the cap floor than not, and Arizona is a beautiful place to be from later September to May or so.

Pretty much. That young GM of theirs is off to a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad