Around the NHL (Part XVIII) - Tankiest tank to have ever tanked

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Sens up 3-0 on Winnipeg midway through the second. Hutchinson pulled for Pavelec.

Buff also left after seemingly tweaking.... something.

Last edited:

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Winnipeg Jets ‏@NHLJets 20m20 minutes ago
"We won't know until tomorrow." -Maurice on Byfuglien's status.

--

That's ominous.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
And if you have Netflix streaming they just put up the Thirty for thirty Of Miracles and Men.

It's about the Miracle on Ice from the Russian's perspective. Great stuff.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Battle for McDavid is fun. Whos worse. Funny that those Players still want to win. They just aren't good enough

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Sekac first 5 games with Ducks = 3 assists and a +3 ,, Looks like perfect fit for Ducks

Devante Smith-Pelly first 4 games with Habs = No pts and a -2 ,, Looks like a below average 4th liner

Didn't like that deal for Habs and think they will regret it

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Slava Fetisov is on the Daley Show right now.

r-MAYOR-DALEY-PENSION-PAYOUT-large570.jpg

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Sekac first 5 games with Ducks = 3 assists and a +3 ,, Looks like perfect fit for Ducks

Devante Smith-Pelly first 4 games with Habs = No pts and a -2 ,, Looks like a below average 4th liner

Didn't like that deal for Habs and think they will regret it

I'm starting to have a growing bias against size for NHL forwards. It seems like everywhere you look all around the NHL you find an underachieving 6'4" 220 lb player or prospect.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
I'm starting to have a growing bias against size for NHL forwards. It seems like everywhere you look all around the NHL you find an underachieving 6'4" 220 lb player or prospect.
6'3"+ underachiever... typical. Big and slow. Simple physics. Some teams are fine with a group of bigger slow...er forwards, Better on the boards but deficient in the transition game. Very rare for a big guy that can play like a small forward or at least put out on a regular basis. Hawks are shaped for a mobile transition game offense.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I just noticed that Nashville hasn't won since they made their trades. Is that right? St Louis is only 4 back with 2 in hand. WOW. Dodging STL first round would significantly improve the Hawks odds of winning.

LA vs STL, CHI vs NASH
then
LA vs CHI
then
ANA v CHI

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014

But most teams don't pay their big useless forward $4m.

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
I just noticed that Nashville hasn't won since they made their trades. Is that right? St Louis is only 4 back with 2 in hand. WOW. Dodging STL first round would significantly improve the Hawks odds of winning.

LA vs STL, CHI vs NASH
then
LA vs CHI
then
ANA v CHI

I'd rather avoid Rinne

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Can someone tell me how Minnesota wins every game now when they couldn't buy a win for how long? They are coming up behind us fast. This division is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad