Around the NHL - Part XLIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
I watched the pre bail court hearing. Because of the holiday the judge said the drunk driver is in at least until Thursday. The drunk driver was polite but you could see his disappointment when he was told that he had no chance to get out until Thursday. When I saw that I was thinking does this guy understand that he killed two people? What is he thinking? He is going to be in jail for a lot longer than Thursday unless he has other plans like running (after bail) or harming himself.
Just watched it as well, I saw a lot of people talking about his reaction in other threads. What an absolute f***ing scumbag, to act as if being held in jail after what he did was such an inconvenience to him. The 20 years he should get and fully serve is still too short.

Reactions: Ail and NickyFotiu

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
good-lawd-money.gif
The weirdest part is it's not even the highest total salary for a player in the cap era!

I watched the pre bail court hearing. Because of the holiday the judge said the drunk driver is in at least until Thursday. The drunk driver was polite but you could see his disappointment when he was told that he had no chance to get out until Thursday. When I saw that I was thinking does this guy understand that he killed two people? What is he thinking? He is going to be in jail for a lot longer than Thursday unless he has other plans like running (after bail) or harming himself.
Listen, man...judge could have at least let him out a bit on house arrest to have what will likely be the last Labor Day BBQ for the rest of his life. just kidding! rot in hell, idiot

Reactions: Ail

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Bahahahaha habs fans thinking Kent Hughes is a top 5 gm in the league on the mains. Can’t wait to watch them burn all season under Chump Master Gorton

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Bahahahaha habs fans thinking Kent Hughes is a top 5 gm in the league on the mains. Can’t wait to watch them burn all season under Chump Master Gorton
He has made some pretty savvy moves TBH. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by the Habs, in a good way.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
He has made some pretty savvy moves TBH. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by the Habs, in a good way.
I don’t think they’ve added enough to do anything. Ya great young players but you can’t be like the sens and sabs and just think all the kids are gonna prime time. You need to sign big FA tix

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I don’t think they’ve added enough to do anything. Ya great young players but you can’t be like the sens and sabs and just think all the kids are gonna prime time. You need to sign big FA tix
Big FA signings are not usually the way teams become champions. Pietrangelo was a big piece for the Golden Knights I guess.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Big FA signings are not usually the way teams become champions. Pietrangelo was a big piece for the Golden Knights I guess.
Ya but you’re not gonna make the playoffs if you don’t. Rangers couldn’t have done it without FA adds and neither could the kings coming out of their rebuild.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
He’s made some value moves but I still don’t think they’re gonna be that good.

I know Habs fans think Laine is a superstar and Demidov is going to be the next coming of Ovechkin x Mahomes x Jesus Christ but I’m not super impressed with their team, present and future.

Reactions: Tob

Tob

Sep 16, 2017

I know Habs fans think Laine is a superstar and Demidov is going to be the next coming of Ovechkin x Mahomes x Jesus Christ

You need a panarin and a trouba to soak up minutes. They added laine but that’s not a real team. Caufield and Suzuki can’t be your main guys

Lmao my incoherent rant on discord chat with my classless friends but I posted it here for some reason

• Haha

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011

I know Habs fans think Laine is a superstar and Demidov is going to be the next coming of Ovechkin x Mahomes x Jesus Christ but I’m not super impressed with their team, present and future.
Holy cow I did not even know Laine was traded.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The Blue Jackets have not been very lucky. They lost a goalie Kivlenieks in a freak fireworks accident a couple years ago. Now with Gaudreau. Life isn't always fair and you never know what's around the corner.

Reactions: nsvoyageurs

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
The Blue Jackets have not been very lucky. They lost a goalie Kivlenieks in a freak fireworks accident a couple years ago. Now with Gaudreau. Life isn't always fair and you never know what's around the corner.
Can't forget the Mike Babcock fiasco last year either.

Reactions: nsvoyageurs

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Did they do anything for Johnny Hockey in Columbus? Seems like every picture of fans mourning are in Calgary. Kind of sad. I bet 99% of Columbus had no f***ing clue who he was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad