Around the NHL Lucky #13 - A Sign of Things to Come?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Former first-line centre David Moss has retired. Flames play a home game against the Coyotes on November 16, which would be a good opportunity for the jersey retirement ceremony.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Former first-line centre David Moss has retired. Flames play a home game against the Coyotes on November 16, which would be a good opportunity for the jersey retirement ceremony.

I almost coughed up my lunch on my laptop :laugh: I was not ready for that.

dgNwh0v.gif

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

I always get Moss confused with Savard, as to former topline center's that were dealt away.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010

#20in'09

Seriously though, best of luck to the guy!

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Fun fact: Boyd and Brouwer were on the same team in junior and were both drafted in 04. Despite outscoring Boyd, Brouwer went in the 7th while Boyd went in the 3rd. Brouwer was an OA, however.

Aug 3, 2010
Fun fact: Boyd and Brouwer were on the same team in junior and were both drafted in 04. Despite outscoring Boyd, Brouwer went in the 7th while Boyd went in the 3rd. Brouwer was an OA, however.

Fun fact #2: Boyd is currently still playing professional hockey on Kazakhstani KHL team Barys Astana, which has 4 international roster players; two of the other three are ex-Flames players in Henrik Karlsson and Nigel Dawes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad