Around the NHL 2024/25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
If you want to split then you need more speed then he had going. Also him with his legs super wide gliding just made him a larger target while he was trying to go through a narrow space.

The dump would have been the smarter play there. It wasn't a great hit but you'd think Laine with all his injury issues would have learned to protect himself a bit better. That is one of the things Perfetti had to learn, don't put yourself in a position to potentially receive big hits when you don't need to.
Some people around here think that the D man should have stepped aside to give Laine some room to complete his "hockey play"

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Watched the laine replay... biggest thing that stands out is how long it took the refs to blow the play dead

Next thing is that we are lucky to have a zone entry guy with speed like ehlers because the d was really set up for laine

I dont blame the D at all even if he did lead with his knee - they were just playing their position

Dumb move to try to dangle there but its also preseason and theres lots of dumb moves happening

If laine had speed then this doesnt happen - felt like i was watching the youngstars game

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Laine out and that looked REALLY bad but I guess we will have to wait and hear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad