Around the NHL 2023-24 - Offseason

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
It's not like a team named the Kings should be wearing royal purple or something.
Royal Indeed
IMG_6668.jpeg

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
That new logo is just more of the same, zzzzzzzzz. Maybe that was the point though.

They should have made the shield part bigger and the cross smaller so it doesn’t look like the Chevy logo. A medieval coat of arms would have been cool.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
I think that the yellow and purple is an eyesore but they could have easily incorporated just the purple and it would look really nice.

It’s very mediocre, but oh well not my team.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Per Masisak, Cogliano missed 27 games in 17 seasons.

As with Marty, probably mostly genetics but I hope someone picks his brain on his durability.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Ya just a quick reminder that there is no consensus among scouts/execs for this draft. There is a good post in this thread a few weeks ago with a bunch of scout and exec quotes. Additionally, mentioned this a few days ago but the Blackbook guy posted on the main boards and mentioned most of the public scouting lists just feed off of each other and generally all tend to look the same while actual scouts are generally much more varied.

Public lists had Mo Seider as a non top 10 pick but obviously Detroit (and likely other teams as well) thought he was deserving of a high pick. On the other hand many public lists had Tyler Boucher as far back as a mid 2nd yet Ottawa thought he was worthy of 10th overall and made one of the worst 10 picks in recent memory (probably passes Andersson and Juolevi) Ottawa management was such a mess I wouldn't be surprised if that was management overruling their scouts tho.
Im waiting they will trade Ullmark for Chychrun. Just a thought.

SKNJD9

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
HAHAHAHA! the coyotes are dead!

main board thread has the land auction off for the new arena area that was invisioned.

sooo much laughter. see ya!

Don't be a douche.

Especially coming from us, not saying it's reflective of the Devils and fanbase now but we were in this boat while winning the cup in 95. If we don't win that cup we likely end up being the incarnation of the Preds.

It's never cool to celebrate a fanbase losing it's team.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
how long has this franchise been kept afloat? how long has it been a laughing stock?

gary tried all the while spouting propaganda of how things are fine...f*** him.

he lost and has egg on his face.

sucks for the fans but the writing was on the wall forever..... if anything he gave people false hope. a magic f***ing beans story.

and i'm a douche?

the ending as it happened is the correct thing....

now. will utah end the cycle of jets to yotes to ......um.... HC?

prove it.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020

Lmao given there’s no actual team and players there now I’m fully down to watch some drama and shit go down. Wonder what legal action they could possibly pursue.

Also curious why the auction was cancelled.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This isn’t even comparable to Nashville, we had one summer of limbo and a well timed Cup that changed hockey in NJ forever, but if we were just kept alive in a medically induced coma for two decades without any real chance to compete I’d have given up the ghost long ago on the team and sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad