Around the NHL 2017-18: Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Bluejackets have won 8 out of 9. Even though I know they are okay, I still don't think they win the Metro as many have predicted.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
They are good and have great goaltending. I think they win it too. Who do you think wins it?
For some reason, I just think the Penguins are going to get it done again. They are not really the favourites like they have been, but as long as they have a healthy Crosby and Malkin, their supporting cast is usually enough. I could be wrong though. Their defense is a question.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
For some reason, I just think the Penguins are going to get it done again. They are not really the favourites like they have been, but as long as they have a healthy Crosby and Malkin, their supporting cast is usually enough. I could be wrong though. Their defense is a question.

I don't think the pens have what it takes to win the division this year after playing hockey into mid June the last two years. That's a lot of hockey that takes its toll. I think the pens will be fighting for a playoff spot along with everybody else in the metro.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
I don't think the pens have what it takes to win the division this year after playing hockey into mid June the last two years. That's a lot of hockey that takes its toll. I think the pens will be fighting for a playoff spot along with everybody else in the metro.
Yeah, it's a real battle in the Metro. HeeHaw, should be fun.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Wow Detroit are Bad. Made the 2017 Canadiens look like the 1976 Canadiens

They are going in different directions. The habs have won 5 in a row and the wings have lost 7 in a row. The habs looked like ass for most of this season but have been playing well lately. Still think Tampa, Toronto, and Boston make the playoffs in the Atlantic and Metro sends 5 teams.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Wow Detroit are Bad. Made the 2017 Canadiens look like the 1976 Canadiens

Montreal has a thing for 10 goal games these past two seasons. They clowned Detroit tonight and won and lost a 10-1 and 10-0 game against Colorado and Columbus respectively last year :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad