Around the League Thread | Where elbows aren’t penalties and what’s the capital of Thailand again?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Edmonton is just too deeply flawed of a team to win. McDrai brings them somewhat even but Panthers have the depth to just outlast them. Also Panthers are kings of winning board battles these last few seasons.

I didn't cheer for them against Vegas in the same position last year because they were little punk bitch rats. But this year they've really cleaned things up for the most part and their motor as a team is truly impressive.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
I highly doubt he gets the ban stick. But also, these playoffs have been a clusterf*** of f***, so who knows

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
It sucks as a fan to see Barkov leave the game, he's been an absolute treat to watch.

Don't think Drai meant it, but if you're going to leave your feet you are 100% responsible for the consequences of the hit, much like Soucy was held responsible for his stick even if he wasn't going for the face.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I highly doubt he gets the ban stick. But also, these playoffs have been a clusterf*** of f***, so who knows

That Foegle knee hit was also pretty dirty.

But let's face it, neither will get any real attention from the league because the players safety department is really the Super Star Protection Agency.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
That Foegle knee hit was also pretty dirty.

But let's face it, neither will get any real attention from the league because the players safety department is really the Super Star Protection Agency.
Well I mean, if Bennett didn't get the ban hammer, this won't. And it's fine by me tbh. I think justice should be served on the ice, like it used to be. Gotta pay for your crimes, sometimes that means a flying blindside bure elbow to get the message across. f*** ard and find out.

Reactions: David71

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Well I mean, if Bennett didn't get the ban hammer, this won't. And it's fine by me tbh. I think justice should be served on the ice, like it used to be. Gotta pay for your crimes, sometimes that means a flying blindside bure elbow to get the message across. f*** ard and find out.

The refs have led this playoff gone completely out of control.

I am shocked that NHL's "don't worry bout it, just trust us wink wink nudge nudge" approach to keeping refs accountable has done f*** all.

SHOCKED.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
So it should be a suspension, and he should be out for a few games, high hits like that or targeting the head should be out of the game. I think it was PK Subban broke it down really well on how he should have hit him vs how he did.

Having said that it won't be anything because the NHL has set that standard already a few times with Trouba. Its stupid... but there it is.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
2fE8wo.gif
How the f*** was this 4 games.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
So it should be a suspension, and he should be out for a few games, high hits like that or targeting the head should be out of the game. I think it was PK Subban broke it down really well on how he should have hit him vs how he did.

Having said that it won't be anything because the NHL has set that standard already a few times with Trouba. Its stupid... but there it is.

I mean if Trouba is allowed to use Psycho Crusher then the gloves really are off aren't they?
tumblr_inline_noltgeaXa61qduu91_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad