Around the League Thread | Pre-Season Approaches

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ManVanFan

Mar 28, 2024
RIP.

That’s f***ing shit luck.

Greener hockey is trash hockey
I want to say I'm surprised he got another HC job but I'm not. Ottawa is better off than with DJ Smith. At least they gave him a half decent goaltender. Smith was given pretty brutal goalies.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
LOLOL

Nylander gets complimentary push from his teammate and folds like a lawn chair trying to dive and slams his head into another players knee.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Watched OEL pretty closely in this game, and even with all his injuries and age creeping up, he still seems to be a serviceable d-man and pretty good on the PP.

I know that with all the salary cap machinations, the Canucks were forced to buy him out. But he might still be providing the Canucks with decent service if they'd held on to him.

Reactions: wetcoast

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB

1000061106.jpg

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Tanev also took half a dozen big hits and blocked a shot with his hand, looked to be

I think an adjustment year might be coming to the leafs.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
Zadorov looked rough on the Rangers 3rd goal.

one hopes it’ll be like when calgary got tanev, marky, and toffoli. only an oasis of very minimal meaningful success between missing the playoffs to start and the total collapse and dissolution of the team on the other side.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad