Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
I think they should start the season in March and end in December.

It's so hot the only thing I'm gonna do is lay naked on the basement floor all day. A cold arena would be nice to go to. Too bad the Leafs are never playing when the temperature gets above zero on a regular basis.

But if they changed the season they would be.

It would be better for business too. Increased tourist time. Plus more people willing to drive long distances in the summer.

More demand = more money.

To be honest I think there shouldn't even be an offseason. As soon as the playoffs are over the new season begins. It would be unfair to those teams that went deep in the playoffs but that's the whole point.

Maybe even the Leafs could win under a format like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Al14

CuuuJooo

May 28, 2021
Ugh -- I need Florida to close it out tonight so that Carter Verhaeghe's cousin (AKA my co-worker) can stop trolling me over e-mail.

• Haha
Reactions: ToneDog

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
The Panthers have been playing like shit since the mid way point of game 3, and they have too many passengers not providing any offense.
Hopefully, this series kills some of the hype for Tkachuk on this board. Good player but way overrated by some.

Reactions: OddyOh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad