GDT: Around The League 24/25. Captains Skates, Training Camp, Preseason Begins.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012

*music nerd mode engaged*

In Willy's defense, both the Leafs and Bruins use the Kahlenberg KM-135 air horn (or S-203C depending on who you talk to). Same C# / Db note used by Tampa, St. Louis, Columbus and Philly (although the acoustics in each arena sound different).

The big difference though is that the Bruins' clip is a recording:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I saw this yesterday and was hoping for his sake that his skate just fell apart

Not that any team can afford to lose their number 1 d-man, but there is a team that cannot afford to lose him. He is the main cog to that defense and with Roy gone they have shit for RD and very questionable goaltending to go with it.

Funny they were just talking about Canada at the 4 nations cup in who could make the club on defense. Most were in agreement it would come down to what guys are doing this year, but Doughty was probably one of the guys that could make it based on past experience and the fact that he's still a very solid guy. Scratch that I guess.

Last edited:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

I swear the media in Leaf land is Pejorative Slured. 2 preseason losses and asks the coach if it’s “time to panic?” Why anyone would want to willingly play in that place is beyond me.
I wouldn't expect anything else to be honest. Media in general ask stupid questions at the best of times. Let alone during pre-season

I really would love to see Torts in Toronto one day. I think the pressors would be better than the games.
The face of a guy thinking "Christ, why the hell did I come here?"
Either that or he's finding out where they live and hiring someone to let the air out of their tires
Know a guy that met him (Berube's brother coaches baseball locally) and said he's as down to earth as he seems publicly.

I can't imagine a guy from Calahoo, going from a very tame Blues market is going to enjoy the pressure pot of Leafsland

"time to panic?"

If the reporter meant "about making the decision to coach here", maybe?
I know a few people that know him personally and they said he's really no different than the average Albertan that likes to have some pops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad