GDT: Around The League 2023-24: Post Season of Misery and What-Ifs :(

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the East?

• Walker, New York Rangers

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • The Pink Panthers

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Bennett is emerging as a playoff hero for Florida.

Hard to believe that the Flames let him go for so little.

Section337

Jul 7, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Maybe it is because my emotional energy is being spent on the Oilers; however, every time I spend time watching this Rangers Panthers series it just feels meh. Is it the Rangers, felt that way watching their series against the Hurricanes too.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I usually don’t go to CP because frankly, I don’t give a f*** what they think. They know their team requires a rebuild and will be nowhere near a contending team for years because all their “stars” couldn’t press the eject button fast enough on getting TFO of that org, whereas ours is still on an upwards trajectory.

But I had a read at their Stars/Oil thread…didn’t even get to the E=NG thread and this is what I came up with as a description of their posters:

theyluvv_kali-crying.gif

They are at stage 2 which is anger, on the 5 stages of grief chart. Next is bargaining, then depression, then acceptance. I think most will be stuck at stage 1 (denial) & stage 2 for many years.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Maybe it is because my emotional energy is being spent on the Oilers; however, every time I spend time watching this Rangers Panthers series it just feels meh. Is it the Rangers, felt that way watching their series against the Hurricanes too.

They both look pretty "meh" and the crowd suckkkkks.

Reactions: Section337

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Stunned at how unimpressive they look. They look so scared to go into any difficult area.

They look defeated.

They both look pretty "meh" and the crowd suckkkkks.

3/4 of the arena are probably at their first ever hockey game and haven’t a clue what’s going on but it’s fun and yay Go Florida and all that.

I’m at the hockey game
I’m at the grocery store
I’m at the combination hockey game and grocery store

My God. That’s never getting out of my head. It’s worse than Wah, anything Tim’s has done and Rogers Red Event.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
They look defeated.

3/4 of the arena are probably at their first ever hockey game and haven’t a clue what’s going on but it’s fun and yay Go Florida and all that.

I’m at the hockey game
I’m at the grocery store
I’m at the combination hockey game and grocery store

My God. That’s never getting out of my head. It’s worse than Wah, anything Tim’s has done and Rogers Red Event.

That f'n song/commercial could be used for torture quite effectively, should be a crime against humanity just for existing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
Panthers look great they will be a very tough out if the oil get to the final

Stunned at how unimpressive they look. They look so scared to go into any difficult area.
They look awful… is it Florida or are they not that good?

We always talk about the miscues of Oiler management (past and present) but the fact is that Flame's GMs haven't been any better.
Far worse tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad