GDT: The League 2023-24 Playoffs Edition: Round 3-Final Four Is Set & The Oilers Are In It!!!

Who wins the East?

• Walker, New York Rangers

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • The Pink Panthers

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Rangers are really gonna have to grind to win here. Florida is taking away everything easy.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I don't see a team like the Rangers being a playoff achiever. Their centers are good but not great. That's a big deal in the playoffs

Reactions: Oilhawks

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Why wasn’t there a long review after the Rangers scored in OT? I thought every playoff OT goal is supposed to go thru a long review with a dejected referee announcing hat the call on the ice stands after 5 minutes.

Wasn’t that a crock of shit hey. Gary was looking for any reason to call the goal back.

This is gonna happen in Game 7 overtime for the cup and a team is going to score thinking they’ve just won it and a microscopic offside or phantom high stick or bs goalie interference is going to overturn it like how the Finnish women’s hockey team was robbed of a Gold against the American team on the worst goalie interference call of all time. The video goal judge? American. The Finns were celebrating and the goal called back. The US team won the game in the most blatant match fixing I’ve ever seen.

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
The easy fix: Only coaches can challenge OT goals in the playoffs.

I don’t recall them doing a review the Duschesne scored to eliminate Colorado. Celebrated, shook hands and left.
I think Toronto checks for anything reviewable and then only let the refs know if there's anything that warrants attention.

On our goal I guess it must have been the potential offside or high stick.

Also that stupid Dallas speaker smugly belting out that it was under review over the PA drew attention to it.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Watching Canada v. Switzerland, the Swiss are out working Canada hard, and Canada is very undisciplined.

This team Canada also plays PLD WAY too much. He looks ever bit as useless as he did against the Oilers.

Reactions: bellagiobob

ozhenson

Jul 26, 2007
Watching Canada v. Switzerland, the Swiss are out working Canada hard, and Canada is very undisciplined.

This team Canada also plays PLD WAY too much. He looks ever bit as useless as he did against the Oilers.
I just can't cheer for a team with PLD on it. So this tourney has had apathy at best, but what's this about Bedard being 13th forward at this point? Id expect someone with his hype to dominate that tournament

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I just can't cheer for a team with PLD on it. So this tourney has had apathy at best, but what's this about Bedard being 13th forward at this point? Id expect someone with his hype to dominate that tournament
Bedard? He should be, but the usage by the coach of the Yotes is brutal, probably because he's not a great coach lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad