Around the League 2016/2017 - v2.0 Welcome to Never Never Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Shots 40-14 for the Flyers, score tied 3-3. Wonder if the Flyers will ever get a goalie

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Everyone keeps getting points - way too early to be feeling anywhere near comfy. Hopefully Dallas and Nashville continue to struggle.

Agreed. Things are really tightening up, we need to be focused every game. Hopefully the middle of the pack Central teams keep struggling.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
I'm liking Crawfords pads vastly in this winter classic game.

Sharp vintage style.

Hawks should have went with the vintage logo crest.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Could be very interesting to see how the playoffs shake out

Montreal, Ottawa and *gulp* Edmonton sitting entrenched in their division, Calgary in WC spot, Toronto with games in hand just trailing Boston, Vancouver within spittin distance of that last wildcard, Winnipeg spinning its tires but not particularly dead yet...

I think 5/7 make it

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Could be very interesting to see how the playoffs shake out

Montreal, Ottawa and *gulp* Edmonton sitting entrenched in their division, Calgary in WC spot, Toronto with games in hand just trailing Boston, Vancouver within spittin distance of that last wildcard, Winnipeg spinning its tires but not particularly dead yet...

I think 5/7 make it

5 probably makes sense. The sad thing is that none of the five teams looks like real Cup threats to me, but at least they will get some postseason games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad