Around the League 2015/2016 Pt 11 | Hurry Up Draft!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Wait so Phil Kessel, Tyler Johnson, Justin Faulk and Kevin Shattenkirk didn't make team USA while Ryan Callahan, Brandon Dubinsky, Justin Abdelkader and Jack Johnson did? Holy **** this seriously can't be real.

USA 5th place confirmed.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Torts is the coach and it looks like he brought a bunch of his boys.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Wait so Phil Kessel, Tyler Johnson, Justin Faulk and Kevin Shattenkirk didn't make team USA while Ryan Callahan, Brandon Dubinsky, Justin Abdelkader and Jack Johnson did? Holy **** this seriously can't be real.

I'm surprise that many posters didn't mention that Cam Fowler who made the sochi team didn't make the World Cup roster

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
I'm surprise that many posters didn't mention that Cam Fowler who made the sochi team didn't make the World Cup roster

Cam Fowler made the Sochi team? Huh? Did I miss something?

Edit: Sorry I was thinking Cam Barker.

Wasn't Cam Barker the 3rd overall pick once upon a time? Uh oh.

VC

Feb 28, 2002
Vancouver Island
Visit site

Muzzin on Team Canada makes sense but wow Team USA, what are they thinking. I do like Callahan and Dubinsky as players but not over Kessel and Johnson. And LOL to Jack Johnson over Faulk, how is he underrated?

Just baffling stuff.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
JJ over Faulk

grZAZ.gif

this league

as if WC can't be more of a joke

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
It's insane how highly thought of Jack Johnson is by USA Hockey. The guy can do no wrong in their eyes.

Burke STILL thinks he should have taken him over Bobby Ryan in '05.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad