Arizona Coyotes will return in 5 years. Utah HC will Re-relocate to Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LosPollosHermanos

Jan 29, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Anybody with a brain in their head and the ability to think critically can see that this is how things are going to play out. Uncle Gary will be announcing arena plans within 2 years. Once that happens things are going to happen quickly. Everybody with a brain in their head can understand that the shithole Salt Lake Utah is not even close to a hockey market and that joke of a Delta center has like 3,000 obstructed view seats, not to mention termites.
The NHL will not give up on the Arizona market, installed fanbase, and huge market.
The NHL does not care about the Salt Lake market and it is a temporary quick cash grab for everybody. Imagine all the money after this happens. Sorry Utah people, dont get too attached becuase they returning to Arizona in a new arena,

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Everyone knows the league is going to take the team from Utah, the endless fans from Arizona, and the building from quebec and move them all to Atlanta

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

bh53

Sep 18, 2017
Victoria
How about we just relocate every team to Arizona and change the NHL to the AHL (Arizona Hockey League). The huge market in Arizona will support all 32 teams

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
I know Utah isn't going anywhere, but it's funny the OP says this because I always felt the team's announcement to SLC felt almost too abrupt and unceremonious. Add the fact they don't have a team name yet as well as the speculation that the league could potentially return to Arizona in a few years it does feel like the team is almost meaning to be only temporarily in Utah.

Again, I know this isn't the case but it's a vibe I get.

Reactions: HabzSauce

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
tumblr_mde3i7ste31rvl3nyo1_400-gif.698714

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71