Confirmed Signing with Link: [ARI] F Jan Jenik re-signs with the Coyotes (1 year, $775k, two-way)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
3 years ago I'd say he would be a full time NHLer by now... one of my fav prospects but not encouraging at all.

Reactions: Colt.45Orr

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Obviously nobody was going to trade for him without a signed contract. Now that he has one, maybe he impresses someone else during the exhibition games and gets his wish.

Reactions: Czechboy

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
He was so good in junior with the Bulldogs. Seemed a step above everyone else. Wonder what went wrong. Maybe a change of scenery will do em good
He plays with grit, but too many bad decisions and he ended up in the penalty box too often. Maybe a change of scenery will give him the time needed to adjust to the speed of the NHL, to make the right decisions. I think the roster for the Coyotes is set at the forward positions. Hopefully, for him, he will get a waiver claim.

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
Hmmm I know he requested a trade so I’m surprised he resigned. I honestly was hoping he would get a trade because Arizona is not giving him enough ice time
He was given QO and had no options. You earn ice time and he has done well in AHL but struggled a lot in his NHL times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad