Confirmed Signing with Link: [ARI] Coyotes re-sign Travis Boyd (2 years, $1.75M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Just a Fan

Feb 22, 2022
This is not a shot at the Yotes at all, I’m happy to see players willing to sign there, hoping that franchise can turn things around.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
He was replacement level in Vancouver. So was nic dowd though. Maybe it’s just a case of a player fitting a system to a T. Surprising to see someone who looked so vanilla and average be putting up 0.5 ppg

if he can just be a 25-30 point player for them that’s a great deal

Reactions: YotesFan47

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
$1.5M and then $2.0M

Excellent contract and I'm happy he re-signed. I half-expected them to deal him and then try to re-sign him in the off-season.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
I like the player, i like the deal.
And he seems to like it as well.

Lets hope Larson and Gally want to stay as well.

Reactions: YotesFan47

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Have you noticed how you’re the only one being a turd and nobody is joining in? Is that awkward for you?
This motherf***er is in every AZ thread saying the same ol garbage lol. No life. User name fits the bill, though.

Reactions: Dead Coyote

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Nice to see a player stick with it and get some $$$. I guess that's the kind of guy who will be happy there's an Arizona in the league to give them a chance, but at the same time, good for him for stepping into the opportunity.
:handclap:

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
I thought they’d trade him at the TDL for sure... he’s played well for them. Good for the yotes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad