Claimed off Waivers: [ARI] Coyotes claim D Juuso Valimaki off waivers from the Flames

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Well then, I was wrong. Figured all the 1-way deals in ARZ would lead to them passing on him.

I suspect the Habs passed because we can't fit in 1.55 M with our LTIR situation.

Reactions: Richard88

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Thought Kolyachonok was going to make the roster out of camp but he was sent down so I guess this creates an extra spot but that’s still 9 defensemen as long as Chychrun is around still right?

Chychrun, Ghost, Mayo, Moser, Stecher, Timmins, Brown, Nemeth and Valimaki.

CoSi

Nov 15, 2021
Thought Kolyachonok was going to make the roster out of camp but he was sent down so I guess this creates an extra spot but that’s still 9 defensemen as long as Chychrun is around still right?

Chychrun, Ghost, Mayo, Moser, Stecher, Timmins, Brown, Nemeth and Valimaki.
I don't think Chychrun has even started skating yet

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
He goes from the Flames locker room to an even worse locker room. Pray for Juuso.
Didn't the Yotes build a special locker room ang training building for the team? I suspect it will be pretty nice.

EDIT: I am correct. There is an annex being built directly beside the arena that will have NHL quality locker rooms, training & medical facilities. The Coyotes owner is spending $20M to build this special annex.

Last edited:

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Don’t see where he fits when Chychrun is back in 2-3 weeks. He’ll be behind Chychrun, Gostisbehere and Moser on the left. Kolyachonok also looked good in camp/preseason.

Reactions: Figgy44 and Nowotny

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad