Jun 4, 2016
1681326247896.png

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Heat off

AC on

I have a "New England Special Edition" thermostat - It allows heat and A/C to be on at the same time. Heat's at 72, A/C's at 76, and yes they have both turned on in the same 24 hours.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
At sister in laws for Easter.....86, wouldn't turn on AC

Cools down at night.....she turns heat in car up to 76....I couldn't breathe

hopefully thats our last visit

• Wow
Reactions: Gordoff

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
90 degrees. Flies are definitely out.
almost pool time--its 76, I think in the pool

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
You watch Steve too?! Awesome. I found him through another camping youtuber, Mav. I love these stealth camping videos. I don't know how they do it!
Yes, I find it very relaxing. Even the ones where he's sure he's going to get "caught" lol. And I love Crazy Neighbor.

I've seen a couple Mav videos. I assume you saw the one they collaborated on a couple months ago?

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Yes, I find it very relaxing. Even the ones where he's sure he's going to get "caught" lol. And I love Crazy Neighbor.

I've seen a couple Mav videos. I assume you saw the one they collaborated on a couple months ago?

Yep! That's how I was introduced to Steve's videos. Then I got hooked. He's seems like such a genuine guy.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

View attachment 687217
Thanks for posting this.

Hard to believe it has been 10 years. I remember that whole week vividly.

I did watch the new Netflix documentary last night. We've all seen the video they use. What I liked were the interviews and how they walked the viewer through the investigation and the manhunt. I do think they could have been a little more sensitive at a few parts but all in all, if it is something that interests you, I'd recommend it. They also spend time on the tie in with the Waltham murders that happened in 2011 (the Hulu documentary on that story is fascinating).

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Today is the day I'm taking my snow brush out of my truck.

If there are any weather issues going forward, don't blame me. It's April 13. If there are any more snowstorms this year, we have a far bigger problem than my snow brush.
I have to clean my coat closet this weekend and will be putting the boots/shovel/yak trax ect away. I also need to find all of my sweaters/hoodies and hang them up. It is supposed to be cooler next week so I'm not pulling my flip flops out just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad