Anyone else think that New Jersey is in for a really big year?

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
New head coach.

Finally have a legit #1 goalie, who if he puts up numbers from last season, he's going to be a runner up for the Vezina.

New rebuilt Blueline. It's night and day compared to last years.

I could see Jack Hughes find another gear and put up 120pts.

And finally, last season was a disaster for this organation and this year I feel they're really motivated to compete for the cup.

They've addressed all their weaknesses this summer. Wouldn't surprise me if they win the President's trophy.

Last edited:
Reactions: xigon

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I feel it will end up being another year for them where they are fighting for a playoff spot near the end of the season… I am just not quite sure if they will get in or not… it depends on the health of their roster

Sorry NJD fans, that’s zero disrespect to you guys but I just truly think that’s what will happen. Who knows tho maybe it’s just cause I’m used to seeing them unfortunately disappoint after being so hyped up

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
Can we not with these threads? They lose tomorrow and someone is posting how they are a fraud. Can we give it like, a month maybe?
yes, i agree and there are other topics to discuss like kovacevic being the front runner for the norris. 164 points in a season from a d. incroyable.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
They're clearly only good at home. Wait till they win a road game before making any judgements.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
New head coach.

Finally have a legit #1 goalie, who if he puts up numbers from last season, he's going to be a runner up for the Vezina.

New rebuilt Blueline. It's night and day compared to last years.

I could see Jack Hughes find another gear and put up 120pts.

And finally, last season was a disaster for this organation and this year I feel they're really motivated to compete for the cup.

They've addressed all their weaknesses this summer. Wouldn't surprise me if they win the President's trophy.
You had to jinx them, didnt you??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad