Value of: Any Jet. Name it.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
From the Bruins?

Dont think you have any prospect worth close to Dubois' value.
The cupboard is bare, and they've already traded away a lot of future picks. But Lysell, Lohrei, and perhaps some picks a couple years in the future isn't a bad return. But yeah, don't think they have the fungible assets to work anything out.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
This is dumb. Jets just traded for Nino. There is no way they will be sellers.
Yes, it is a total reaction to the absolute embarrassment the team is right now.

They have fallen to the last wild card spot. Good chance they wont even make the playoffs. Look like a 32nd place team against the Islanders (after getting humiliated by Colorado the previous game).

I am advocating to blow it up.

Complete rebuild.

Reactions: hn777

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
If your team needs a goalie and Hellebucyk is available, do you try and get him NOW or at the draft?

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Haha easy there Chicken Little. They just brought in a guy to improve the lineup. They’re not gonna have a fire sale the next day.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Haha easy there Chicken Little. They just brought in a guy to improve the lineup. They’re not gonna have a fire sale the next day.
And I am saying that was a mistake.

Team is bad. No chance to advance in the playoffs (if they make it).

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Yes, it is a total reaction to the absolute embarrassment the team is right now.

They have fallen to the last wild card spot. Good chance they wont even make the playoffs. Look like a 32nd place team against the Islanders (after getting humiliated by Colorado the previous game).

I am advocating to blow it up.

Complete rebuild.
man you need to pay attention to more teams then the jets...

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
And I am saying that was a mistake.

Team is bad. No chance to advance in the playoffs (if they make it).
Might I suggest cheering for a different team then? If you’re ready to jump ship the first sign of adversity.

The Bruins are doing pretty good this year. Or maybe the Devils? They just grabbed Meier

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Might I suggest cheering for a different team then? If you’re ready to jump ship the first sign of adversity.

The Bruins are doing pretty good this year. Or maybe the Devils? They just grabbed Meier
I thought he was a Ducks fan. Go figure...

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC

The first sign?

I am talking about the Jets. The team that is on 99% of NT lists, that had their coach quit, has their emerging star C apparently counting the days till he can sign with his hometown team, stripped the C off the captain, among the worst 5 on 5 scoring in the league...

I have suffered watching this team thru two leagues and re-location...too old to cheer for a new team. Just ready to rebuild this one and try again.

Reactions: hn777

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Ducky, please tell us how you came up with your username? Was it something deep and meaningful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad