Antony NHL equivalent

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BlackAdam

May 5, 2013
We have a thread comparing who the Erling Haaland is of the NHL but what about the Antony.

For those who are not aware of him, this video describes him well...

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Hilarious how soccer players rub their tits against each other every time it looks like they’re about to fight and never throw a punch.

Real tough

This is not the NHL, you can't assault players, throwing a punch will result in a several games suspension.

Ribiero maybe?

The sport weeds out this type of player pretty early on. Or at least mitigates their attitude as much as possible

Ribeiro was a good hockey player, Antony is garbage.

Mirka the Turka

Jesus loves you
Oct 20, 2022
I thought Antony looked good against Arsenal years ago

You know, let's think of some pretty good player who joined a crappy NHL franchise that thinks their better than they are.

If I could compare Manchester United it would be like the New York Rangers. Perennial losers who somehow have a lot of fans....

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
The self promotion and some of those plays remind you of subban, but subban was actually a really good player. It's unclear from this video alone of whether this guy was that good or if he's just picking out the the worst moments.

I see some Barnaby as well.

BlackAdam

May 5, 2013
The self promotion and some of those plays remind you of subban, but subban was actually a really good player. It's unclear from this video alone of whether this guy was that good or if he's just picking out the the worst moments.

I see some Barnaby as well.

Antony only scored 1 goal for the year of 2024. Man United spent 90 million pounds to bring him in...

Take that for what that's worth...

KrisLeturnover

Jan 17, 2021
Probably Yakupov. The hype was there briefly and, afaik, I recall him being a bit cocky. It all came crashing down with the reality of the NHLs level of play.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

KrisLeturnover

Jan 17, 2021
Half of the story is how much Man U paid for him, so a comparable like Erat's performance in WSH makes sense lol
Good shout in terms of disparity. I still take Yakupov tho…1st OA with some hype behind him into practically not existing.

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
Good shout in terms of disparity. I still take Yakupov tho…1st OA with some hype behind him into practically not existing.
But the attitude seems like the focus of the video, no? Guys like this seem to never stick in the NHL, let alone get this guy’s paycheck. It reminds me of a guy like Ho Sang, who had a ton of “personality”.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad