Speculation: Another year of this Bluc **** (The 2024-25 season thread)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

Fireable organizational defensive depth.

After Anderson or Edmundson gets hurt or next year when Gavrikov leaves it's gonna be extra embarrassing. Alternatively you pay a Gavrikov who suddenly has all the leverage in the world a stupid amount.

I love Doughty as much as anyone but depending on the severity of the injury this could be the beginning of the end for him as far as being a dominant minute munching #1, just like last year probably was for Kopitar.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Fireable organizational defensive depth.

After Anderson or Edmundson gets hurt or next year when Gavrikov leaves it's gonna be extra embarrassing. Alternatively you pay a Gavrikov who suddenly has all the leverage in the world a stupid amount.

I love Doughty as much as anyone but depending on the severity of the injury this could be the beginning of the end for him as far as being a dominant minute munching #1, just like last year probably was for Kopitar.
The depth in and of itself isn’t the issue.

The issue is what it was, and what it was squandered into, and my god it’s abhorrent.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels

200w.gif

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
The problem is, if they want to keep QB at center, you're nuetering the Kopitar line. I think it's going to be an on going problem all season trying to find a forward that works on that line with Kopitar and Kempe.

I could see them making a move at the deadline for a winger.

I think Byfield will end up getting used like Draisaitl; when the really need a goal they put him on McDavid's wing.

Might not be much of a problem the way the 2 other lines looked.

Expecialy Fo Fi By

And if they drop off you try one of those other wings and before that you try whatever other wings there are with KnK.

However,

I like the Driasital too.

Seems like Laf previous Corsi was best with Dault. Interesting.

That's where he should be and then TJ gets a go with Kopi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad