Andy Andreoff Article

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
This is more of a prospect article for Andreoff so I thought it worth posting for those who wanted to know more about who is up and coming in the system. I thought it was a good read and gives a bit about his history. While it did come from hockeybuzz, we have a new writer there and he doesn't seem to be throwing around rumors (at least not now). This is more of a prospect article so I thought it valuable to post. Another future King to get excited about.:) http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Jaso...You-Should-Get-to-Know/179/52886#.UegzsI21ErU

"In my most recent posting on Dan Carcillo found here, I mentioned towards the end that if Carcillo really is the replacement of a Clifford departure, then he is simply a stop gap for Andy Andreoff.

But who is Andy Andreoff? How many people actually know of the player or follow the Kings system closely enough to jump up and be excited about that statement? No need to be embarrassed if that’s the case, many systems are filled with players that fit the same mold and exterior description of Andreoff. He’s a bottom-line forward, a grinder who has offensive potential, a pest, and a good locker room guy. Sounds pretty common right?

So why get excited about his development?...

Mods Edit: Don't quote the entire article. Just a few lines and a link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
I have talking Andreoff up since we drafted him and I watched his fight videos. Every few seasons there is a kid that draws my attention....Simmonds, Clifford, Nolan and now Andreoff...All of them ended up making the Kings.....

He reminds me of a poor mans Rick Tocchet...more like a Ryan Clowe...he can score, hit, skate, fight, and fight well.

AA is the same age as Clifford, just not filled out as much. I think in 4-5 years AA has the potential to be a force in the NHL. You can't teach that mean streak and fighting ability.

Captain Mittens*

Notice who the writer is on that.........

Jason "he is one of us" Lewis

Congrats Jason

taxi-drive-clap.gif

McSorley 33

Feb 9, 2005
Yorba Linda, Ca
AA is going to be a stud like Kyle but I dont see why we cannot keep both and Nolan.

AA and Kyle play the same game and Nolan is just a 4th line player/enforcer. AA and Kyle should be looked at to score also; Nolan not so much.

Remove Fraser and insert AA.

Done.

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
That idea of a Clifford - Andreoff - Nolan line

Yikes...that would be a rather intimidating line to match up against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad