Confirmed with Link: Andlauer reaches deal for Ottawa Senators ownership

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
You thought Melnyk was relatable? I'm not sure what that says about you but I don't think it's good, lol....
He was a guy we all met before. The wasted guy that you met at Boston Pizza who smoked a cigarette backwards. Your buddy’s drunk uncle that shows up to a cottage you’re at and dunks his head into the lake and almost falls over after emerging because of the shock to the equilibrium. The guy you meet with his wife when you’re hammered in Playa del Carmen and he keeps trying to get you and your gf to go back to your room with them. He was an everyman

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
He was a guy we all met before. The wasted guy that you met at Boston Pizza who smoked a cigarette backwards. Your buddy’s drunk uncle that shows up to a cottage you’re at and dunks his head into the lake and almost falls over after emerging because of the shock to the equilibrium. The guy you meet with his wife when you’re hammered in Playa del Carmen and he keeps trying to get you and your gf to go back to your room with them. He was an everyman
I don’t want that guy to own our hockey team lol

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site

That's your idea of an everyman? You've just described a drunk idiot.

Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Is it based on the book I read in grade 2/3.
If you read that story as a kid, you'd be one messed up kid. Matt Dillon plays a really weird serial killer and you follow him around is the best way to give an overview.

It is very hard to watch at parts but is also utterly captivating. A very cool movie.

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Hmfp8E.gif

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
  • Haha
Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Imagine being the guy on the internet who takes every facetious thing extremely literally
Ha! I’m not sure this brief interaction had much in terms of noticeable facetiousness nor extreme literalness.

You definitely took things up a notch with a moderate exaggeration though so it has that at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad