Speculation: Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024 (First Preseason game Sept 24th @7pm PT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024
IMG_6537.gif

IMG_6549.jpeg

Last edited:

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The competition for the 4th line is real interesting. A lot of spare parts that don’t fit together at all.

I’d like to see a Nesterenko-Lundestrom combo get a look personally

Reactions: DuckRogers10

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
The competition for the 4th line is real interesting. A lot of spare parts that don’t fit together at all.

I’d like to see a Nesterenko-Lundestrom combo get a look personally
I have to think Lundestrom and Leason are in the mix for sure.

Nesterenko - Lundestrom - Leason might be good.

I'd bet it's McGinn - Lundestrom - Leason with some Johnston sprinkled in, come opening day though.

wesott11

May 13, 2009
huntington beach,CA
Right call on all those guys. Hoping Pastujov works on being more aggressive in attacking the goal. He's not going to live up to his juniors production playing it safe as he had in preseason/rookie camp.
His play escalated last 1/4 of the season a good amount. Saw him twice and he was one of the best players on the Gulls. If he elevates his game even a little, we’ll be seeing good production from him

Reactions: Kalv and HanSolo

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tired of hearing about F’ing Bedard, Michkov, Celebrini, and etc.

Our F’ing kids better do something that is either Calder discussion or break out numbers that turn heads and people say “Damn, that kid is good”.

Reactions: ff8

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA

Our F’ing kids better do something that is either Calder discussion or break out numbers that turn heads and people say “Damn, that kid is good”.
well when Zegras did that he became the most hated person in hockey. i still think it's insane that people hated Zegras for his michigan goal, but when Bedard did it, it was the most amazing thing ever.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
well when Zegras did that he became the most hated person in hockey. i still think it's insane that people hated Zegras for his michigan goal, but when Bedard did it, it was the most amazing thing ever.

I think it was Z’s personality and being on that Video game cover that wound people up towards the hate.

Lot of fans would want Z on their team and really hope he has a huge season. Verbeek Would then look like a fool if he let him go.

It’s like if Leo has a 90+ point season, don’t see people hating him, he is like a Gentle Giant, similar to Barkov and fans around the league like Barkov.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

I'm hoping this is Mac's breakout season. With the added bulk and training this off-season, Mac can hopefully stay healthy all season. When he was healthy last year, Mac had a ppg production in a couple of long stretches.

McTavish2023-24
Game SetDateGamesGAPtspts/G+/-PIMsPIM/GPComment
TotalSchedule
64​
19​
23​
42​
0.66​
-23​
86​
1.34​
1 to 20Oct 14 - Nov 24
20​
10​
11​
21​
1.05​
-2​
26​
1.30​
Vatrano-Mac-Strome
21 to 24Nov 26 - Dec 2
4​
0​
0​
0​
0.00​
-7​
4​
1.00​
Played through injury
InjuredDec 3 - Dec 20missed 7 games
24 to 43Dec 21 - Jan 31
19​
3​
7​
10​
0.53​
-8​
32​
1.68​
InjuredFeb 1 - Feb 12All-star break, missed 1 game
44 to 52Feb 13 - Mar 1
9​
4​
5​
9​
1.00​
0​
12​
1.33​
Vatrano-Mac-Terry(6)/Leason(3)
InjuredMar 2 - Mar 7missed 2 games
53 to 56Mar 8 - Mar 14
4​
0​
0​
0​
0.00​
-3​
6​
1.50​
injuredMar 15 - Mar18missed 2 games
57 to 64Mar 19 - Apr 2
8​
2​
0​
2​
0.25​
-3​
6​
0.75​
injuredApr 5 - Apr 18missed 6 games

Also, maybe LaCombe starts getting noticed for being a good, young d-man and be more aggressive offensively.

Reactions: Leonardo87

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
So Warren, Colangelo, Sidorov all are staying for now as I understand
I wonder if the reason they have kept Warren around longer in the camps, is to try and teach him how do be a better pro? Or break down video with him? He doesn’t seem the most high hockey iq type to me( could be totally wrong maybe he is) I’m just going off the fact that the couple of pre seasons he’s had with the ducks, they keep him around the longest ( and he doesn’t necessarily seem to thrive In his games )

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada

Dude me too. It's our f***ing turn for a shiny toy.

Edit: seeing Michkov tear up the pre-season while our guys coast around and half the board is like "it's the pre-season, who cares?" Show some heart for god sake, the fans deserve a team that gives a shit.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I wonder if the reason they have kept Warren around longer in the camps, is to try and teach him how do be a better pro? Or break down video with him? He doesn’t seem the most high hockey iq type to me( could be totally wrong maybe he is) I’m just going off the fact that the couple of pre seasons he’s had with the ducks, they keep him around the longest ( and he doesn’t necessarily seem to thrive In his games )
He seemed decent to me last night. As far as I saw, he was ok vs Sharks. He is playing a very needed position for us, and has the physical capabilities we covet.

He has been underwhelming for large stints in junior, but the preseason this time he seems really nice. Not sure what's the problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad