Speculation: Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024 (First Preseason game Sept 24th @7pm PT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024
IMG_6537.gif

IMG_6549.jpeg

Last edited:

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The competition for the 4th line is real interesting. A lot of spare parts that don’t fit together at all.

I’d like to see a Nesterenko-Lundestrom combo get a look personally

Reactions: DuckRogers10

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
The competition for the 4th line is real interesting. A lot of spare parts that don’t fit together at all.

I’d like to see a Nesterenko-Lundestrom combo get a look personally
I have to think Lundestrom and Leason are in the mix for sure.

Nesterenko - Lundestrom - Leason might be good.

I'd bet it's McGinn - Lundestrom - Leason with some Johnston sprinkled in, come opening day though.

wesott11

May 13, 2009
huntington beach,CA
Right call on all those guys. Hoping Pastujov works on being more aggressive in attacking the goal. He's not going to live up to his juniors production playing it safe as he had in preseason/rookie camp.
His play escalated last 1/4 of the season a good amount. Saw him twice and he was one of the best players on the Gulls. If he elevates his game even a little, we’ll be seeing good production from him

Reactions: HanSolo

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tired of hearing about F’ing Bedard, Michkov, Celebrini, and etc.

Our F’ing kids better do something that is either Calder discussion or break out numbers that turn heads and people say “Damn, that kid is good”.

Reactions: ff8

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Tired of hearing about F’ing Bedard, Michkov, Celebrini, and etc.

Our F’ing kids better do something that is either Calder discussion or break out numbers that turn heads and people say “Damn, that kid is good”.
well when Zegras did that he became the most hated person in hockey. i still think it's insane that people hated Zegras for his michigan goal, but when Bedard did it, it was the most amazing thing ever.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
well when Zegras did that he became the most hated person in hockey. i still think it's insane that people hated Zegras for his michigan goal, but when Bedard did it, it was the most amazing thing ever.

I think it was Z’s personality and being on that Video game cover that wound people up towards the hate.

Lot of fans would want Z on their team and really hope he has a huge season. Verbeek Would then look like a fool if he let him go.

It’s like if Leo has a 90+ point season, don’t see people hating him, he is like a Gentle Giant, similar to Barkov and fans around the league like Barkov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad